Sunday 8 June 2008

Roll up, roll up

Dear HR bloggers,

Please let me have any further submissions for the next HR carnival on Wednesday 11th (you've got until about 2.00pm UK time that day to do so).

For those of you who are new to this, HR Wench has a good explanation of how to submit your post to the carnival on her blog.

There are no further guidelines - just send in whatever you think I should include. Some bloggers do have forms for their carnvials, and vet submissions to ensure they're suitable. I'm not intending to do this - I think one of the main attractions of the blogosphere is the broad range of peoples' opinions and perspectives that are available. So if you think something's relevant and you want to submit it, I don't think it matters whether I agree, it will still go in.


Dear everyone else,

If you want to get involved in this blog, you have the chance to input on what I blog about. Just comment (those of you reading my feeds will need to click through to the blog itself) on this post, and let me know what you'd like to see me post about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)