It was great to be invited back to HR Tech Europe in Amsterdam as its MC for the second year.
I'll be posting on the conference later, but just to note I thought it was another fabulous conference, and would mention in particular the sessions from:
- Thomas Otter
- Naomi Bloom
- Peter Hinssen
- Josh Bersin
- Mark Martin
- Simon Linares and Anthony Shaw from Telefonica
- James Purvis from CERN.
Also the thought leader panel (above) seemed to go well, and the iHR competition was great too.
Picture credit: Lumesse
Last year's posts:
- #HRTechEurope Human-Centric HR Technology
- #HRTechEurope Integrated Talent Management Technology
- #HRTechEurope – iTalent competition (and congratulations to MIIAtech
- #HRTechEurope – emcee summary
- #HRTechEurope – CedarCrestone survey
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com