Sunday 1 July 2007

Bio & Contact Details


   I graduated from Imperial College, London in 1987 and joined Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) as a systems development consultant. After ten years in IT, change and then HR consulting, I joined Ernst & Young as an HR Director, working firstly in the UK, and then, based in Moscow, covering the former USSR.
More recently, I have worked as Head of HR Consulting for Penna and Director of Human Capital Consulting for Buck Consultants (the HR consultancy owned by ACS).


I now consult independently through Strategic Dynamics. In this role, I focus on helping business that already have sound approaches to people management gain further improvements in the capabilities and engagement of their people, and the effectiveness of their organisations.


I spend quite a lot of time writing and am the author of Strategic Human Capital Management: Creating Value through People which provides the basis for this blog. I also speak / instruct / facilitate at conferences / courses / workshops and have lectured on strategic management, change management and human resources as part of executive MBA programmes in the UK, Russia and Croatia.


I have a BA in Psychology, a Masters in Engineering and an MBA. I am a Certified Management Consultant, a member of the BPS and occupational psychology division, a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD and a Fellow of the RSA.




More about me:


 


.


More about me:

Also develop your Strategic HCM capabilities at my new Strategic HR Academy




My Google Profile

Technorati Tags: ,


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to network with you for mutual business benefits.


    Gireesh Kumar Sharma
    Blogger @ Talent Junction
    http://www.empxtrack.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)