I’ve received an update on the programme for Fleming Europe’s Social Media in HR Summit taking place on 27th and 28th September in the ‘internet capital of Europe’: Dublin, Ireland (base for international headquarters of companies such as Google, Facebook,LinkedIn, eBay, Zynga, Twitter and Gala Networks).
Confirmed sessions / speakers now include:
- From Traditional Recruitment to Web 2.0 Recruitment..., Alfredo Donati, HR Partner and Recruiter, Lufthansa, Ireland
- Philosophy of Recruitment 3.0, Matthew Jeffery, Head of EMEA Talent Acquisition and Global Talent Brand, Autodesk, UK
- Sustainable Social Media Recruitment Strategies - ...or how to prevent your strategy from failing after 3 months, Ted Meulenkamp, International Program Manager, Employer Branding and Social Media Recruitment, Hoffmann-La Roche, Spain
- The Human Face of Your Organization, Jean-Marc Mickeler, Partner and Head of Employer Branding, Deloitte, France
- Exploring the Future of Talent Acquisiton, Christoph Fellinger, Talent Relationship Management, Beiersdorf, Germany
- Expanding and Enriching your Social Media Footprint, Stephen Jio, Social Media and Community Professional, Dell, Ireland
- From Best Practice on Earth to Best Steps forward in the ’Cloud’, Courtney Shelton Hunt, Founder, Social Media in Organizations (SMinOrgs), USA
- Legal issues to be aware of “Rules of Befriending” on FACEBOOK, Dan Manolescu, Protection and Privacy Advisor, European Commission (Data protection Officer‘s Office), Belgium, Data
- How Individual HR Professionals can and should use Social Networks and Digital-Virtual Technologies, Carrie Corbin, Associate Director of Strategic Staffing & Talent Attraction, AT&T, USA
It looks like a great event and I’m looking forward to catching up with Matthew Jeffery again and meeting all the other speakers – particularly Courtney Hunt as I’m in her SMinOrgs groups and we have tried to get together before – particularly in a joint proposal for a presentation to the US’ Enterprise 2.0 conference which unfortunately didn’t happen. So it’ll be good to team up for this.
And I hope I’ll also get to meet you there too?
If you’d like to attend the event you can book at http://human-resources.flemingeurope.com/social-media-hr/register.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com