Tuesday 27 November 2007

My beliefs about people management

To continue my recent attempt to increase the authenticity of this blog, over the next month or so, I am going to post my top beliefs about people management.

I think these beliefs are probably already quite clear to regular readers and subscribers to this blog, as well as to those who have read my book, and to my clients and other contacts. However, rather than simply present my views about other people’s research and thinking, it may help to see where I am coming from, as a commentator and consultant, if I make it a bit clearer what I do actually believe in.

This may also help you confirm your own beliefs… and you may like to add comments to my blog to agree or disagree with mine…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)