Friday, 7 August 2009

Nose job time


      It’s funny how things change as time goes by.

I never thought I’d use Twitter for example, but now am a quite active user – even if I tend to use it as an information source, rather than being a great tweeter myself.

And I used to think I’d never do anything about my nose.  It was only slightly off-centre after all.

But then I didn’t know about research which suggests people find symmetrical faces more attractive (an evolutionary preference for healthy genes).

This isn’t about attracting a mate you’ll understand – I’ve been happily married for nearly 15 years.

But I do a lot of training and presentations these days.  And whether it’s a one-on-one, or a session with a couple of thousand people that I’ve done a few times too, I want to present myself at my best – and to be perceived at my best as well.

So I’ve just been in for a rhinoplasty operation.  Apologies if I’m a bit snuffly if we talk at all by phone.



  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com