Monday 9 August 2010

HR Technology, Chicago

 

   I’ve recently been posting on some the events I’ve got coming up this Autumn:

 

One of the conferences I’m not going to be able to get to (again) is Bill Kutik’s HR Technology conference in Chicago.  However, I think I’ve finally got a speaker slot for 2011, so it’s already in my diary for next year.

If you’re able to go in 2010, you’ll get the chance to see:

  • Lexy Martin presenting results of the 13th Annual CedarCrestone HR Systems Survey
  • Debate between Naomi Lee Bloom and Gartner’s Jim Holincheck
  • Oracle revealing more of Fusion HCM
  • Josh Bersin’s review of talent management systems
  • Kris Dunn’s blogger insight Panel and Laurie Ruettimann’s Twitterversity
  • Sessions on social collaboration, learning and recruitment
  • The legendary shootout
  • “Awesome” new technologies for HR.

 

For more information, download the pdf of the full conference brochure.

To get $500 off the onsite price of $1,695 and to attend at just $1,195, just use the promotion code STRATEGIC.  And let me know how you you get on!

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)