I’ve recently been posting on some the events I’ve got coming up this Autumn:
- Social Recruiting conference
- Connecting HR: Networking and Community
- Driving business success through innovation
- HR Scorecarding, Cairo, September 2010
- SHRM Ohio: Hairpin bends on the freeway - HR in a not quite flat world
- HR and social media – training.
One of the conferences I’m not going to be able to get to (again) is Bill Kutik’s HR Technology conference in Chicago. However, I think I’ve finally got a speaker slot for 2011, so it’s already in my diary for next year.
If you’re able to go in 2010, you’ll get the chance to see:
- Lexy Martin presenting results of the 13th Annual CedarCrestone HR Systems Survey
- Debate between Naomi Lee Bloom and Gartner’s Jim Holincheck
- Oracle revealing more of Fusion HCM
- Josh Bersin’s review of talent management systems
- Kris Dunn’s blogger insight Panel and Laurie Ruettimann’s Twitterversity
- Sessions on social collaboration, learning and recruitment
- The legendary shootout
- “Awesome” new technologies for HR.
For more information, download the pdf of the full conference brochure.
To get $500 off the onsite price of $1,695 and to attend at just $1,195, just use the promotion code STRATEGIC. And let me know how you you get on!
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com