The show is at noon central time – which is 6.00pm here in the UK, so it’s a tea-time show really. And it lasts thirty minutes. If you miss the show, you can listen to the archive afterward.
If you’ve not listened before, the show’s format is to ask guests about “What’s keeping you up at night?”…
I’m not sure what I’m going to be talking about yet… and the truth is, I don’t have problems sleeping.
However, here are some of the things I’m currently working on, so I guess I need to pick on of these…
- Clients (All UK and Ireland at the moment)
- Measurement scorecard
- HR Business Partner training
- Change process support
- Career development
- Support for an HR technology vendor
- Workshops (UK, Barcelona, Bangkok)
- HR Business Partnering
- Change management
- Advances in Recruitment, Learning
- Social Media for HR
- Other paid (and unpaid) activities
- Preparing for conferences, eg
- Writing a couple of guides which are well past their due date.
Do let me know if there’s something particular that you’d like to hear me talk about. If not, I’ll probably end up choosing one of the above topics when the hosts ask the question..
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com