- David Hernandez, Société Générale
- James Purvis, CERN
- Nalin Miglani, Tata Global Beverages
- Anthony Shaw and Simon Linares, Telefonica Digital
- Roel Dumont, Tessenderlo
- Mark Martin, Direct Line
- Thomas Otter, Gartner
- Sarah White
- Josh Bersin
- Naomi Bloom.
And as well as the main technology conference , there are several different break-out shows including ‘Social Enterprise’ moderated by Stowe Boyd and featuring Luis Suarez from IBM, Andy Boyd from Shell and Nicolas Rolland from Danone.
There’s also ‘Next Gen Talent’ which includes Nick Holley from Henley arguing that most talent management is an irrelevant and Heiko Fisher on why your company should look like a Burrito!
The dates are 25 & 26 October, it’s at the RAI in Amsterdam and I hope that I’ll see you there.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com