On 18th November I'll be chairing Symposium's Successful HR Business Partnering conference for the second year. Last year's event was excellent and this year's looks like it could be just as good.
- Graham Salisbury, Head of HR, ActionAid UK
- Caroline Mellor, European HR Director, Axcess Financial Group
- Marcus Lee, Director for HR Business Partnering, Santander
- Craig de Sousa, Deputy Director of HR, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Peter Reilly, Associate, Institute for Employment Studies
- Sarah Clark, Deputy HR Director, St Mungo’s Broadway
- Jenn Batey, Lead Senior Business Partner, Grant Thornton UK
- Daryl Maitland, HR Manager, Cafcass
If you're interested in business partnering, you may be interested in these recent posts I've written on Symposium's site too:
And of course there's my training courses I deliver for Symposium which provide a lot more insight on all of this.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com