Tuesday 22 December 2015

Speaking at ATD ICE 2016




I'm also going to be speaking at ATD's International Conference and Exposition in Denver in May 2016.

I'll be talking about learning evaluation having become a bit frustrated by some of the other sessions by the Kirkpatricks, Jack Philips and others whilst I I have been following the event on Twitter over the last couple of years.

Last year there was even a session on Kaplan and Norton's Balanced Scorecard which completely missed out the opportunity to tailor this tool for the talent development agenda.

It's really not that hard people!

See:


I'm also hoping I'll get a chance to help promote ATD's new Talent Management Handbook.

Do let me know if you're going to be at the event too.



  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD   
  • Contact me to create more value for your business  
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)