I'm also going to be speaking at ATD's International Conference and Exposition in Denver in May 2016.
I'll be talking about learning evaluation having become a bit frustrated by some of the other sessions by the Kirkpatricks, Jack Philips and others whilst I I have been following the event on Twitter over the last couple of years.
Last year there was even a session on Kaplan and Norton's Balanced Scorecard which completely missed out the opportunity to tailor this tool for the talent development agenda.
It's really not that hard people!
- Learning and Development - Strategy, Evaluation and Analytics
- ATDMENA - Jack Phillips and the ROI of Talent Development in Saudi Arabia
I'm also hoping I'll get a chance to help promote ATD's new Talent Management Handbook.
Do let me know if you're going to be at the event too.
- Consulting Research Speaking Training Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com