It'll be another busy month this month with another couple of key international conferences, starting with HR Tech MENA in Dubai followed by ATD ICE in Denver.
I'm particularly looking forward to HR Tech MENA where I'm giving the opening address, focusing on the conference theme of Joining the Digital HR Revolution.
That's partly as this is one of my favourite conference topics these days, and partly because it's great to see digital technologies continuing to take off so well in the region (certainly a step forward from my first experience of social media in Dubai).
It also looks like a good couple of days, with other speakers including:
- Vikas Joshi, Senior Director of HR Transformation, Pepsico
- Christopher De'ath, Group Head of Human Resource, The Kanoo Group, Bahrain
- Faisal Al shanfari, GM - Human Capital, Oman Oil Marketing company, Oman
- Andy Campbell, HCM Strategy Director EMEA, Oracle
- Faisal Al Fahadi, GM of HR and Support Services, Almarai Co, Saudi Arabia
- Mohamed Mesbah, Head of HR, APL, Egypt
- Mona Mohammed Fekri, GM HR, Ducab, UAE
- Fareda Abdulla, HR Consultant, Ministry of Labour, UAE
- Tarik Taman, GM and MD for AMEA, Infor
- Colin Christie, Director of HR Transformation & Change, Du
Do let me know if you'll be there or around.
- Consulting Research Speaking Training Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com