I'm back at Symposium's Mission Critical HR Analytics conference in September.
My session is on:
Focusing analytics on HR strategy using evidence based insights
- Understanding what questions to ask to ensure analytics has a major impact on the business
- Using data and other evidence as the basis for insight creation
- Simple but strategic approaches for descriptive and predictive analytics
Ie I'll show you how you can do simple but strategic analytics, and without the need for great technology, clean data or having to wait 10 years until you've got these.
(If you want more detail around this I"m also doing a training session the following week.)
You can also see a summary of my session on employee engagement analytics last year.
Other speakers include:
- Peter Reilly, Principal Associate, Institute for Employment Studies
- Edward Houghton, Research Adviser, Human Capital and Metrics, CIPD
- Julian Thornley, Global Head of People Experience, Travelex
- Tim Cowley, Head of HR , FirstGroup
- Neil Parkinson, Senior HR Analyst, CBRE Limited
- Ben Hawkes, Advisor, HR Analytics, Shell
Sound good? Come along...
- Consulting Research Speaking Training Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com