Thursday 5 October 2017

Workplace by Facebook Live Video Q&A on The Social Organization




I'm doing a Q&A on The Social Organization with Workplace by Facebook, one of the main social technologies I write about in my book, and which are picking up loads of new clients with great adoption levels.

We're planning to explore some of my ideas, including the role of communities and other social groups in organization design, and how social technologies can be aligned with these types of group, as well as other factors that can make them work effectively.

We'll also look at other enablers for the social organization including workplace design (workplace with a small w), innovated HR practices, individual, group and organization development, social leadership and communityship, and social analytics including social / organisation network analysis (SNA/ONA).

The Q&A is being held online at 4pm BST on Wednesday 18th October and you can register here: https://thesocialorganizationlive.splashthat.com (use the access code PIONEER). Please do join me.


You can also buy the book here: https://www.koganpage.com/product/the-social-organization-9780749480110 (use code AHRTSO20 for a 20% discount).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)