Wednesday 5 September 2018

Presenting at REBA Innovation Day



So much of what we do in HR and talent management has changed beyond all recognition over the last ten years. But not reward.

I'm keen to do my bit in helping us move our reward agenda forward too and am delighted that I'll be presenting my thoughts on this, and especially on how it is being shaped through technology and analytics, at REBA's Innovation Day on 22 November 2018.


Horizon scanning: Workforce, organisation and technology-based changes driving reward today
 
  • Reviewing how technology is driving change in managing, measuring and organising people, and how all of these changes then drive innovation in reward
  • Identifying the new opportunities for rewarding differently, along with their main risks and benefits
  • Selecting a way forward based on an individual organisation’s own, unique capabilities and principles
  • Using analytics and experiments to guide and optimise the changes

Speaker: John Ingham, Author of ‘The Social Organization’; people strategist focusing on digital HR and the future of work - voted UK's 7th top HR thinker


I look forward to speaking and maybe seeing you at the event.


  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD 
  • Contact me to create more value for your business 
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)