Tuesday 30 October 2007

InfoHRM European Conference, London, 4-6 September

Just a reminder about InfoHRM's European conference in December.

This the the first conference InfoHRM have run in Europe, but I know their events in US and Australia are very well regarded, and I am sure this one will be too.

I've just been completing my slides for my keynote at the end of the second day. I'll be talking about using measurement of human capital / human capital management to create value for the business, using talent management as an example application.

I'm also going to be able to attend both days of the conference and am looking forward to it enormously - particularly the earlier keynote from Anthony Rucci, at Ohio State, but who was, of course, behind the seminal service profit chain study at Sears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)