Thursday 26 March 2009

Web 2.0 and HR: Ignorance is not bliss

 

  "Like it or not, Web 2.0 is unleashed and a part of everyday life, but does HR really know what to do with it? Christiana Tollast examines how HR can harness this powerful beast, and use it to its own advantage."

 

I'm quoted fairly heavily in this article in HR Zone.  Take a look.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

1 comment:

  1. I dont see HR embracing web 2.0 anytime soon because many of them like to do things the old fashion way.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)