I’ll be blogging this session live from the Enterprise 2.0 conference in Boston at 1.00pm BST / 8.00am ET on Wednesday 16 June (please join me via CoverItLive or tweet using hashtag #e2conf-26):
Strategic Objectives #e2conf-26 Track: Set Your Enterprise 2.0
Strategy HR leaders today are grappling with creating and retaining a cohesive and collaborative culture across an increasingly global workforce. In addition, a quiet revolution has been taking place in the human resources world: powerful cloud technologies with 2.0 collaboration components baked in have made major inroads into the backbone of the enterprise infrastructure. Enterprise 2.0 concepts and technologies offer significant opportunities to help HR teams accelerate organizational performance in the context of aligning with strategic objectives. This session will feature customers that are embracing newer social and collaborative approaches brought about by Enterprise 2.0 concepts.
Moderator - Oliver Marks, Blogger, Sovos Group, ZDNet
- Mary Woolf, Director, Learning Technologies, Yum! Brands
- Dusty Fisher, Communications and Marketing Online Manage, Exempla
- Nick Howe, Vice President, HDS Academy, Hitachi Data Systems
You’ll find broader coverage on the Enterprise 2.0 conference at http://blog.social-advantage.com/search/label/e2conf. Or follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/joningham.
A summary of the session and HR’s emerging role in Enterprise 2.0 will also be published later in Personnel Today.
My other posts on HR 2.0 are here: http://strategic-hcm.blogspot.com/search/label/HR-2.0.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com