Spurred on from successes with our tweet-ups and unconference, Connecting HR has now launched a series of weekly Twitter chats when we tweet about a particular topic linked to the key themes we identified at the unconference, ie:
- General HR Knowledge Share
- HR in the Age of Austerity
- HR in the Social World
- HR supporting the Social Business (enterprise 2.0)
- HR 2.0 (web 2.0 / social media within HR)
- Use of social media.
So far, we’ve had three very successful chats on:
- HR’s role supporting social media in the business (supporting our ‘Social Business’ theme) – hosted by me
- Getting other HR people involved in social media (under the ‘use of social media’ theme) – hosted by Charlie Elise at HR Zone, live from the CIPD annual conference tweet-up
- Developments in HR transformation and outsourcing (under the ‘general HR knowledge share’ theme) – hosted by Andy Spence, live from HRO Europe.
Tomorrow’s chat (at 1.00pm GMT) takes up back to the Social Business theme, noting that if organisations are to capitalise on Social Media they must first be social entities by habit. So how do they do this?
For answers, look up the hashtag #cHRchat (Connecting HR chat) at or after 1.00 today. The chat is going to be hosted by Will Cleare, HR Business Partner at figleaves.com:
WillCleare Will Cleare
Or just look out for our Yammer chat every Wednesday (times and possibly days of the week may vary – check on twitter first).
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com