Wednesday 16 March 2011

Connecting HR Unconference (#CHRU 2)

 

  At the end of my HR 2.0 webinar, I mentioned that a good example of the sort of focus on community I’d been discussing is Connecting HR.

As with the various examples I described, there’s a technology focus to this community, particularly in our new social site at connectinghr.org, replacing our previous site and the Yammer group we’d been using.

And there’s the face to face side with our series of tweet-ups, and now our second unconference which will be held on 5th May.  If you can get to London that day it’ll be an event well worth attending.

See my previous posts on Connecting HR / the 1st unconference:

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)