Tuesday 1 March 2011

Learning Organisation webinar today

 

  I’ll be delivering a webinar on Social and Online Learning and the Learning Organisation at 11.00am GMT today.  In this webinar, I’ll be going back to the question I asked at TRU: why does 95% of what we do in HR (here, L&D) focus on individuals (when what’s most important is teams.  Do join me if you can.  And I’ll be posting on my reflections from the webinar later on today.

 

My next webinar will be on Social HR / HR 2.0 and that will be at 3.00 on Tuesday 15th March.  I hope you’ll join me for that webinar too.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)