Our next webinar is on the hot topic of social media in the workplace. Not only will we look at the ubiquitous question of whether HR should control employees’ use of social media, but we will also focus on increasingly social ways of working and the impact these will have on organisations. Our expert panel will look at how companies are using emerging social tools and will examine the numerous ways they can benefit HR.
Our expert panel will look at how companies are using social tools and will examine the numerous ways they can benefit HR.
Stay informed with this FREE webinar, register here
Our discussion will include:
- How much trust should you put in your employees?
- What are the ramifications of banning social media?
- How are social tools changing the business landscape?
- Why social media can boost recruitment, retention, L&D, engagement and more…
Personnel Today editor Rob Moss hosts the discussion and is joined by Matthew Hanwell, HR director, communities and social media at Nokia; Jon Ingham, HR consultant, author and blogger; and Ofir Guetta, social collaboration leader for IBM.
Register for the FREE webinar here to find out how social media can work for your company.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com