My next conference with the Economist is their Diversity conference in December:
“Businesses are facing intensifying pressure from investors and stakeholders to ramp up their diversity initiatives.
Ensuring there is inclusion at every level of your organisation is not just a good thing to do. several studies show that companies with a greater degree of diversity at every level perform better than their less diverse counterparts.
As part of our highly successful Talent and HR series, The Diversity summit will provide a platform for intelligent conversation on the value of inclusion in business. It brings together 150 business leaders, diversity and HR experts, investors, psychologists and thought-leaders to examine how to unlock the full potential of diversity.”
- Rbert Guest, Business Editor, The Economist
- Lord Browne of Madingley, Partner and Managing Director, Riverstone
- Juliana Oyegun, Chief Diversity Officer, World Bank
- Win Bischoff, Chairman, Lloyds Banking Group
- Martin Gilbert, Chief Executive Officer, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Simon Machell, Chief Executive Officer, Higher Growth Markets, Aviva
- Sharon Orlopp, Global Chief Diversity Officer, Wal-mart Stores
- Tina Southall, Group Diversity Director, Vodafone
- Mark Palmer-Edgecumbe, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, EMEA, Google
- Neil Bentley, Deputy Director-General, CBi
Abu Bundu-Kamara, Head of Diversity, Pearson
- Nikki Walker, Managing Director, Inclusion, Diversity and Sustainability, EMEAR, Cisco
See you there?
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com