I've got quite a few conferences coming up after the Summer, and in particular will be giving this keynote at Employee Benefits Live in London in September:
The Datafication of HR - What Next?
- How is data-driven HR displaying results for early adopters?
- What are the new roles and skill sets HR needs for a top-notch analytics team?
- What impact will HR analytics have on talent management?
I don't like the term datafication (Josh Bersin's fault!) but there's no doubt that the quantitative analysis of information relating to HR and especially reward and benefits is providing a growing challenge and opportunity to practitioners. So it'll be an interesting session.
Hope to see you there.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com