Monday 2 February 2015

Blogging from Smart Workspace Design Summit





I've already given you an update on some of the conferences I'll be speaking and blogging at between now and June and I've now got a few extra sessions to slot in between these.

One I'm particularly looking forward to is Fleming Europe's Smart Workspace Design Summit in Amsterdam from 19-20 March.  I'll be chairing a panel and blogging as well.

I really enjoyed Fleming's Gamification in HR Summit last Summer and this one looks as if it will be excellent as well.

Maybe see you there?

  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD 
  • Contact me to create more value for your business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)