Friday 11 March 2016

HR Academy Asia: Strategic HR Business Partnering




I'm training on HR business partnering in Asia next month - in Singapore on 18-19 April, KL 21-22 April and Hong Kong 25-26 April.

The sessions are being organised by Human Resources Online's new HR Academy.

If you're in the region and you get a chance to, do come and spend a couple of days with me.  It's an important area and I've got some great suggestions to share.

  • Consulting  Research   Speaking   Training  Writing 
  • Strategy -  Talent  - Engagement - Change and OD 
  • Contact  me to create more value for your business 
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)