Wednesday 26 June 2019

The human focused workplace and competitive success



This is the second of my articles on Making HR truly strategic on HR Zone: 


HR is now not just a driver of competitive success in your business – it’s the driver.

So please do not call HR a support function. It is not helpful, as it just closes in our thinking. And it is not true.

In the days when our businesses competed on competitive positioning we were, by definition, a support function. But now that firms compete on organisation capability and health, we are by definition the most strategically important function your business has.


This isn't just me saying this, but the world's pre-eminent firm of business strategy consultants too (sort of).



This was my first article in the series: People centricity vs business support.


  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD   
  • Contact me to create more value for your business  
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)