Wednesday 25 June 2008

Productivity Guy guest post

i4CP_logo Thanks to Erik Samdahl and Jay Jamrog at i4cp (the Institute for Corporate Productivity) for their guest post outlining 5 challenges for HR.

It's great to have them contribute to this blog, partly I think the social nature of web 2.0 means that this sort of collaboration and knowledge sharing that blogging should be about. And also because I think they're a great source of intelligence research and commentary on the world of work.

I've tracked i4cp's outputs since they emerged from the Human Resource Institute, and their relatively new Productivity Blog provides a great resource for their members (corporate executives and human resource professionals from many of the world's top companies) and non-members alike.

I'm sure I'll be commenting on their research again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)