June looks like it's going to be another interesting month.
I'm working with a couple of clients on areas connected to people strategy and engagement, including exploring themes around internal purposes and meaning (see my last few posts).
I'll be back in Dubai and Abu Dhabi from Sunday 8th to Tuesday 10th - do get in touch if you'd like to meet while I'm there.
And I'll be continuining my focus on HR2.0:
- Attending Ragan / Simply Communicate's Employee Communication Summit on Thursday and Friday this week (5-6 June). I hope to live tweat from the event.
- I also hope to visit the CIPD's HR Software show on 18 June to find out about their research into web 2.0, social networking and HR.
- And I should be able to release the results of my sown ocial connecting survey by the end of the month (please take the survey here if you haven't already done so).
And look out for some special features on my blog leading up to its anniversary at the end of June:
- Strategic HCM hosting the HR Carnival on 11th June
- Posting on your topics that you suggest I write about
- Guest posts
- And maybe a few more surprises too.