And hurrah, hurrah, later this month the carnival will be coming right here. That's right - the HR Carnival will be hosted by yours truly on 18th February. HR bloggers: contributions by end of Monday 16th (Monday Pacific Time) please.
* Regular readers of this blog will know that I usually support my HR Carnival posts with pictures from the UK’s Notting Hill Carnival, with this being the major carnival over here – but maybe not for much longer! Kensington & Chelsea Council are threatening to cancel this year’s carnival, or at least ensure that it poses ‘less of a noise problem’. So the picture on this post is a simple white space, in sympathy with the delicate hearing and sensibilities of K&C residents.
And I might pick another focus for my pictures supporting future carnivals - I don't think photos of revelers wearing earplugs will carry the message of collaborative enjoyment in quite the same way some how.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com