Listen to the show here (or subscribe on itunes):
I think the major theme of the show (which I hadn’t intended / designed) was that we (or at least I) do think things are going to start to change. This may be an optimistic hope (to use Alan’s words), but as Tammy Erickson says, ‘changes won’t settle in this year, but they’re coming’.
Perhaps what we need most is some confidence to push the boat out a bit further than we have. To do, as Chris Ferdinandi says, some amazing things.
Perhaps banks will even change their bonus policies next year!?
Resources for the show:
- Krishna’s post on Dan Pink
- HR Magazine article re people looking to change jobs in 2010
- Jon’s post on other bloggers’ new year resolutions
- Robert Peston’s post on bankers’ bonuses
- TRU London unconference
- Krishna’s events (find entries for 11 January)
Picture credit: Chris L. Demarest
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com