Saturday 9 January 2010

HR+ podcasts

 

One of the other things I committed to do last year was to provide an update on my favourite not-just-HR podcasts, ie all the good ones I listen to which I thought were too general to go on my HR podcast list (check this out too!) - and which I’d suggest a strategic HCM practitioner or someone in a similar role should be listening to - or watching - as well.

Well, here they are…

 

Best of Today – there’s nothing better to go with your cornflakes (especially if you’re based in the UK of course)
BNET: The Useful Commute – short useful discussions on workplace and other issues
The Engaging Brand – super! (you’ll also find the show’s host Anna Farmery on the Podcast Sisters, with my co-host on Talking HR, Krishna De)
Evolutionary Provocateur – interesting and unusual insights
FIR: For Immediate Release – great info on communication and social media
Great Work Interviews – some amazing conversations with Michael Bungay Stanier
Listen to Lucy – my highlight of the week (at least it was until the return of Martin Lukes)
Peter Day Peter Day’s World of Business (recommended very strongly by David Shepherd at XpertHR)
   
RSA Events – for when I can’t get there in person
Talking HR – OK, I know I included this on my HR list too, but Krishna and I do try to focus at the HR+ / HCM level too
TED Talks – you know about this, right!
Total Picture Radio – yet more great interviews (with Peter Clayton)
Cranky middle manager Cranky Middle Manager with Wayne Turmell (my interview with Wayne is here

You can also catch Wayne at Working Week

 

 

There are a few others I listen to regularly as well (Business Week – Behind this week’s cover story, The Economist – The week ahead, Harvard Business Ideacast, etc, but the ones above are a good start).

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic collection to share with everyone Jon, Thanks! °Karla

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)