Tuesday 23 February 2010

You’ll never be rich (it’s tru!)

 

My main take-ways from TRU London were new and deeper relationships rather than many learnings about recruitment.

But there were a couple of conversations that got my thinking going.  One was a session on HR Leadership, which included Mervyn Dinnen, Laurie Ruettimann and Bill Boorman, and which got into some fairly deep and challenging issues.

Oh, and of course, I come come away with a few new perspectives too.  I’m even more committed to using more video on my blog, thanks to encouragement from Jim Stroud, Lisa Scales and Marie Journey.

So here’s a video on the HR leadership session.  It’s about why we need to think about other things than money if we’re not going to become bitterly divided:

 

 

For more on the research pieces I refer to, see:

 

More on this (probably in written form) after the session at the RSA on Thursday.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

3 comments:

  1. Great video post! Succinct, informative and engaging. I look forward to more. Great job sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this video I was able to learn more about the UK recruiting and economic environment beyond my own TruLondon experience. Wonderful work and you inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for your inspiration at the event, and since.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)