My main take-ways from TRU London were new and deeper relationships rather than many learnings about recruitment.
But there were a couple of conversations that got my thinking going. One was a session on HR Leadership, which included Mervyn Dinnen, Laurie Ruettimann and Bill Boorman, and which got into some fairly deep and challenging issues.
So here’s a video on the HR leadership session. It’s about why we need to think about other things than money if we’re not going to become bitterly divided:
For more on the research pieces I refer to, see:
- A 21-hour working week is inevitable, according to the New Economics Forum (NEF)
- More power to elite managers in workforce of the future?
More on this (probably in written form) after the session at the RSA on Thursday.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com