Tuesday, 23 February 2010

TRU highs


serkis-as-ian-dury-004   It was a pretty mad couple of days and is taking a while to climb back down from.

One thing is certain, I’m never again going to experience the same sort of high after meeting just one solitary HR blogger as I have in the past.

Not after what seemed like a hundred of them at TRU London!



Take a look at this list of my post-conference tweets to some great HR and recruitment tweeters!



You can read all of my blogs on the event here.

Also check out the following blog posts (there are LOTS of others too):




And photos:




Picture: Andy Serkis: From Gollum to Ian Dury


  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com