Part 3 of my report describing my meeting with Vineet Nayar, Chief Executive of HCL Technologies and author of Employees First, Customers Second is now online at Personnel Today: Author Interview.
The article describes some of the changes involved in developing HCLT’s inverted pyramid, inverted HR function!, and also Vineet’s at least partly inverted (and I’d suggest highly commendable) management style.
You’ll also find:
- Part 1: Employees First (on this blog)
- Part 2: Collaborative Organisation Structures (on Social Advantage).
Photo credit: Susan Cornell
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Team development - Web 2.0 - Change
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com