Friday 9 July 2010

Interview with the Upside-Down CEO

 

   Part 3 of my report describing my meeting with Vineet Nayar, Chief Executive of HCL Technologies and author of Employees First, Customers Second is now online at Personnel Today: Author Interview.

The article describes some of the changes involved in developing HCLT’s inverted pyramid, inverted HR function!, and also Vineet’s at least partly inverted (and I’d suggest highly commendable) management style.

 

You’ll also find:

 

Photo credit: Susan Cornell

 

  • Consulting  - Research - Speaking  -  Training -  Writing
  • Strategy   -  Team development  -  Web 2.0  -  Change
  • Contact  me to  create  more  value  for  your  business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)