Check out these recent posts from my other blog if you’ve not already seen them. All, apart from the top one, on the recent Enterprise 2.0 conference in Boston:
- Chasing Stars and Socialism
- Enterprise 2.0: Social Media and Community
- Enterprise 2.0: Communities aren’t sites, they’re ...
- Enterprise 2.0: Sharepoint – an all-or-nothing dec...
- Enterprise 2.0 tweet-up
- Enterprise 2.0: IDEO and Innovation
- Enterprise 2.0: CSC and Social Collaboration
- Enterprise 2.0: Cisco and the Human Network @ Work...
- Enterprise 2.0: Culture and the islands of Me and ...
- Enterprise 2.0 conference: EMC’s business case
- Enterprise 2.0 Boston 2010.
I’ll be catching up with more posts from the conference during early July.
And of course these are also posts from the two HR 2.0 sessions at the conference on Strategic HCM as well:
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com