It’s great to see lots of participation from Connecting HR folk on this:
- Monday includes a Social Recruitment Panel Debate with TRU’s Bill Boorman, and taking my place on the panel (as I couldn’t make the date), Andy Headworth.
- On Wednesday, Abi Signorelli will be speaking at media140 Futures: A guide to how social technologies can maximise your work force.
- Thursday includes a session on Building the Future of Communities including Heather Taylor from GiffGaff who I presented with at the Social Recruiting Summit recently. I’m attending this session.
- Thursday also includes Social Recruiting Seminar & Networking, hosted by BraveNewTalent & Viadeo, and including Connecting HR members Lucian T and Matt Alder. And again, I’ll be attending and tweeting from this.
- And also on Thursday is a Social Influence Panel Debate with Andrew Gerrard, Joanne Jacobs and Connecting HR member Benjamin Ellis all of whom I met at SMIB in 2009. I’ll be trying to follow the tweets from this (see @smwldn) while at the social recruiting seminar.
Who have I missed?
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com