Friday 16 January 2015

Blogging from the Economist Talent Management 2015



And on 16th June, I'll be blogging (and also facilitating) from the Economist's Talent Management 2015 event - the fourth year in a row that Strategic HCM has been the Economist's social media supporter.

If you've been to this even before, you'll know this is THE key HR event in the UK - the best speakers, top level attendees, a great agenda - and this year I'm back on the platform again.  What more could you desire?

Mark your calendars now - I'll have a discount code for you a bit later on, and the opportunity to grab a ticket to come and sit with me at the front, though you will have to do a bit of work for me too (I'm trying to think of something creative but if you send me a guest blog post about something innovative you've been doing in your own organisation that would probably do it.)

  • Consulting  Research   Speaking   Training  Writing 
  • Strategy -  Talent  - Engagement - Change and OD 
  • Contact  me to create more value for your business 
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)