Tuesday 5 May 2009

HR 2.0 consulting

 

   In my last post, I described a process for developing an HR 2.0 / social capital strategy.

I thought, if you don’t mind too much, that I’d give you an outline of the sort of consulting I do within this area as well.

This includes:

  • Facilitation through the whole strategy development process
  • Generation of potential ideas for your organisational capability
  • Development of 2.0 strategy maps and scorecards
  • Social network analysis
  • Updating HR and management processes
  • Planning and project managing changes to the line manager role (management 2.0)
  • Advising on appropriate social media tools (web 2.0 / social networking)
  • Training on the use of web 2.0 / individual tools
  • Advising and supporting on change management requirements.

 

I travel anywhere in the world (or use social media so I don’t have to), and you’d love working with me even more than you like reading this blog.

I’m still learning about this area myself of course, but I think I know as much as I need to in order to help.  And I do seriously believe that work in the HR 2.0 area can result in real, solid improvements in business results.  Particularly in a recession when you’re looking to achieve the same or more (ie planning for the upturn while you’re still managing the down) with less people.  So you need each person to be as effective as possible.  But you need to manage the relationships and conversations (ie social capital!) between your people as well.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)