Wednesday 6 May 2009

Strategic Dynamics in the recession

 

    I haven’t felt much impact from the recession till now.  Well, I’ve had a few workshops cancelled, quite a bit of work delayed, and some exceptionally long waits to be be paid.  And I suppose the nature of my work has changed in that the recession is now a major backdrop to just about everything I do.  So I suppose things have changed quite a bit.  But, I’ve not noticed any noticeable declines in the amount of work I’m getting.  That is until now.  May is not looking good.  I’m hoping it’s only a blip, and actually I’ve already got a couple of weeks work booked for June, which is a lot for me (I don’t need or plan to be that heavily utilised to provide a decent level of revenue).  So my discomfort is more about a short-term lack of client contact than it is about anything else.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that if you want some support over the next 2 weeks, I can do you a good deal.  You read my blog, you know the sort of stuff I care about, and you appreciate the impact these sorts of interventions can make.  So how about it?

You still want some ideas?  How about:

 

For any of these areas, one day on site plus some further work off-line, including a feedback report, is going to give you a good idea of where you need to go.  And for the next two weeks only, I won’t charge for either the work I do off-line or my travel time.  Even if you’re in Australia (although I may take advantage of the opportunity to stay out there for a few more days).

So you just pay for the one day, you get lots of value, all documented in a short report.  Of course, my day rates aren’t cheap, but I think you’ll find them well worthwhile.

 

Alternatively, I just give you a hand with whatever’s on your plate.

Jon Ingham

Strategic Dynamics Consultancy Services

jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

+44 1344 420 512

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)