Wednesday 13 May 2009

HR Carnival: 13 May 2009

 

    Susanna Cesar-Morton is hosting a random carnival of HR at Recruitment 2.0.

Keeping the 2.0 theme, this carnival includes my own post on HR 2.0 strategy – just in case you’ve not seen this one before.  However, my favourite posts are:

 

Go take a look!

 

Technorati Tags: ,

Photo credit: Oxxo

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jon,

    Thank you for the shout-out!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jon, thanks for the mention. That was pretty cool for the Zappo's people to respond. The CEO is even following me on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)