Monday 3 September 2007

CIPD Conference, Harrogate, 18-20 September 2007

I’ve won free tickets through my local CIPD branch (Thames Valley) so will be attending the CIPD’s annual conference again this year (the photo is from Buck's stand at last year's exhibition).

Give me a call if you’re going to be there and would like to meet up. Here’s my schedule:

Tuesday 18 September

· 11.00 A2 The New Science of Change with David Rock (Results Coaching Systems)
· 2.30 B1 Putting Positive Psychology to Work with Kevin Money (Henley)
· 4.30 Opening Keynote: World Class Business with Greg Dyke and Gerry Robinson
· 7.00 An audience with Allan Pease

Wednesday 19 September

· 9.30 C1 Entrepreneurial Leadership with Rita Gunther McGrath (Columbia)
· 11.30 D5 the Future of European HR with Martin Ferber (Pfizer) and Brendan McCann (Independent News and Media)
· 2.45 E2 Building Global HR Competencies with Lisbeth Claus (Willamette)
· 4.30 Keynote: Hot Spots with Lynda Gratton (LBS)

Thursday 20 September

· 9.30 F2 The Future of People at Work with Anne Lise Kjaer
· 11.20 Closing Keynote: World Class HR with Clare Chapman (NHS) and Neil Roden (RBS)
. I'll then be walking round the exhibition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)