Monday 24 September 2007

Reflections on Harrogate

One of the nicer days in Harrogate...



The CIPD's own exhibition stand



One for Jay Cross who remarked on the yellow carpet during our joint presentation at the HRD Show earlier this year (see the Internet Time blog). This time the IT zone was green...
Elsevier / Pergamon Flexible Learning featuring my book



Exiting the Conference


One of the CIPD's receptions


Meeting up with friends old and new (Tony Crossley from Ernst & Young, and Michael Wellin, author of Managing the Psychological Contract - another book I will be reviewing later on this year), thanks again Mike!


Some final reflections, which will also be printed in Thames Valley People coming up shortly. Then I'll be moving on, I'm sure everyone has heard quite enough from me about the CIPD conference by now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)