Then on 9th June I’ll be blogging from the Economist’s Talent Management Summit where this blog is acting as supporting media.
- Robert Guest, Business Editor, The Economist
- Susan Peters, Vice-president, Executive Development & Chief Learning Officer, GE
- Roger Cude, Senior Vice-president, Global Talent Management, Walmart
- Hugh Mitchell, Chief Human Resources and Corporate Officer, Royal Dutch Shell
- Gareth Williams, Human Resources Director, Diageo
- Bob Bennett, Vice-president and Chief Learning Officer, Global Organisational Learning, Development and Safety, FedEx Express
- Pierre Barnabé, Executive Vice-president, Corporate Human Resources and Transformation, Alcatel-Lucent
- Deborah Baker, Group Director for People, BSkyB
- Phil Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Cisco UK & Ireland
- Stephen Carver, Lecturer in Project Management, Cranfield School of Management
- Jane Datta, Director, Workforce Strategy, NASA
- Linda Seber, Director of Human Resources EMEA, The Boeing Company
- Robin Bew, Editorial Director & Chief Economist, Economist Intelligence Unit
- Geraldine Haly, Group Head, Leadership Effectiveness and Succession, Standard Chartered
- Rafael Ramirez, Fellow in Strategy and Director of the Oxford Scenarios Programme
- Saïd Business School
- Satish Pradhan, Executive Vice-president Group HR, Tata Sons
- Mark Spelman, Global Head of Strategy, Accenture
- John Ainley, Group HR Director, Aviva
- Chris Johnson, UK Human Capital Leader, Mercer
- Santiago Alvarez de Mon, Professor of Managing People in Organisations
- IESE Business School
Look out for posts on some of these speakers’ sessions then.
As a reader of this blog, you can get a 15% discount on booking using the code SHCM.
And if you do book, let me know, and hopefully we can meet.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com