After a frenetic series of conferences, training and consulting, April is going to be a bit lighter (mostly holiday in fact!), but I’ve still got plenty I’ll be posting on.
In particular, this week I’ll be at the CIPD’s HRD conference and am looking forward to listening to speakers including:
- John Baker Former Learning, Development and HR Operations Director, Legal & General The Internal L&D Consultant: business partner, business saviour
- Gaynor Bradshaw Head of HR Strategy, Signet Trading Evaluation: demonstrating the impact of coaching
- Debbie Brenen Group Head of Talent and Development, Merlin Entertainment Group Changing Trends in Learning and Talent Development
- Jacki Connor Colleague Engagement Director, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd Invigorating a Love for Learning
- Jo Curtis Director of Talent Management, BSkyB Invigorating a Love for Learning
- Justin Dunn Group Head of Learning and Development, RSA Insurance Group The Future of Learning: maximum impact from minimum resources
- Steve Gilliver Human Resources Director, Dell Establishing and Enhancing Leadership Behaviours
- Simon Gosney National Head of Learning & Development, NHS Direct Creating Immersive Learning Environments
- Kevin Hafter Head of Operational Learning, London Underground Ltd, Transport for London Creating Immersive Learning Environments
- Lucy Lewin Head HR, Specialist Functions, Standard Chartered Bank Developing Next Generation HR Leaders
- Simon Lloyd HR Director, Santander Focus Day: Hands-on Talent
- Lisa McCandless People Development Manager, Premier Foods Invigorating a Love for Learning
- Stephanie Oerton Head of Learning and Development, East Coast Mainline Focus Day: Hands-on Talent
- Anand Pillai Senior Vice President and Global Head of Quality, Talent Transformation & Leadership Development, HCL Technologies Realising a Vision: people development for organisational success
- Kevin Ryan Stores Director, Signet Trading Evaluation: demonstrating the impact of coaching
- Pat Taylor Head of Talent Management and Development, National Audit Office Focus Day: Hands-on Talent
- Perry Timms Head of OD and Talent, BIG Lottery Focus Day: Hands-on Talent
- Judith Wade Learning and Development Manager, Marks & Spencer Creating a Unified Leadership Team
- Laura Walker Head of Organisational Effectiveness, John Lewis OD: indulgent irrelevance or secret weapon?
- Louise Wallwork HR Director – Air Mission Support & Services, BAE Systems Developing Next Generation HR Leaders
- Pam Wharfe Assistant Director Housing and Environmental Health, London Borough of Barnet Systems Thinking: a new model for a new world?
- Liz Willis Head of Learning and Development, Caring Homes Group Changing Trends in Learning and Talent Development
- Nick Wright Leadership Development Consultant, World Vision UK Towards OD
- Cathie Wright-Smith Quality and OD Director, Nampak Plastics Europe The Power of Surprise.
I’m sure you’ll be seeing a few posts from me from these conferences on Wednesday and Thursday this week (as well as on Twitter where the hashtag is #hrd11).
I have got a few events lined up for May, including Connecting HR’s second unconference, CHRU-2, and will post on these later…
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com