The first event I’ll be attending after my quiet April, and Connecting HR’s second unconference on 5th May, will be on 9-10th May when I’ll be delivering a workshop on social business and HR management at the European HR Forum in Brussels.
Other speakers include:
- Pieter Haen, President, EAPM - European Association for People Management & Secretary General World Federation of People Management Associations WFPMA
- Marc Weedon, Senior Director - Human Resources, EMEA, Polycom
- Annemie Ress, Senior Director, Human Resources, Europe, eBay Marketplaces
- Jennie Monon, Senior Global Business Partner, ING
- Stephan Thoma, Global Learning and Development Director, Google
- Paul Herrick, Managing Director, Human Resources, EMEA, Burston Marsteller
- Katrine Smith, HR and Talent Director, EMEA, Panasonic
- Nigel Martin, HR VP EMEA, Groupe Aeroplan
- Debra Corey, Senior Director Compensation & Benefits, EMEA, Quintiles
- Rui M C Ventura, Global HR Director - JLL Hotels & Director - EMEA Human Resources, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Andy Moffat, European HR Director, Aviva
- Nicholas David Bearfield, Director, European Communities Personnel Selection Office (EPSO), Belgium
- Michael Puri, Head of Talent, Learning & Development, International & Europe, Staples
- Oliver Roentgen, Director Learning Strategy, TNT Learning Centre and Managing Director, TNT Academy
- Katherine Noall, Human Resources Director EMEA, Information Builders, Netherlands
- Ben Bengougam, Vice President Human Resources Europe Operations, Hilton Worldwide
- James Purvis, Head of Recruitment, Programmes & Monitoring, CERN, Switzerland.
Let me know if you’re going to be there, it would be good to say hi.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com