But from 18-22 July, I’ll be speaking at what may turn out to be my favourite conference so far – the International Human Resource Management Congress at the famous 'five star' Kairaba Beach Hotel in Banjul, Gambia:
The program will introduce to the participants best practices in human resource management (HRM) which are characterized by “long-term perspective' and “people-centered” approaches. In addition, the program will provide opportunities for the participants to share issues on recent changes in management practices in response to the global economic development. The participants are expected to apply some of the lessons learned during the program to the issues of their own organization in their home countries after the program.
Participants at this congress will:
- Enhance understanding of International human resource management practices with their basic philosophies for sustainable growth.
- Re-define issues or identify new issues concerning HRM in respective organizations by applying concepts and methodologies learned during the program.
- Build understanding of a five-step framework for developing business strategy.
- Improve skills to identify where and how HR can affect each step of the strategic process.
- Update and sharpen their strategic HR thinking by listening to world class HR speakers.
- Learn and benefit from a rich exchange of ideas with peers from Africa, Middle East and Asia about different perspectives from diverse industries, cultures and geographies.
For further details see:
Register at www.hallmarkcorporatetraining.com/registration.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com