No-one knows better than HR professionals that it's people, not organisations, that make business happen. HR is shifting from an employee management cost centre to a highly strategic business function.
The question is, how can you equip yourself to handle the challenges and opportunities this transformation entails?
Now's your chance to find out.
Join us for our inaugural HR Transformation Summit. With the feature-packed agenda, delivered by a stellar line-up of HR visionaries and people-process experts, attendees can expect to receive thought leadership on the following topics and more:
- The People Management view – Rob MacLachlan, Editor, People Management Magazine shares the results on their latest poll and its latest insights in HR
- The changing face of HR – how the macroeconomic climate is influencing HR strategies with Dr Anthony Hesketh
- Social media in modern HR – managing social technologies to enhance recruiting practices and employee collaboration with Jon Ingham
- Interactive panel sessions with customers, HR gurus and Partners – discussing how HR departments can: provide the Business with necessary tools in order to be agile and flexible, demonstrate effective Talent Management and utilise HR data to contribute directly to the business
- Compliance in a changing workplace – keeping pace with the legislative landscape in HR with Kemp Little LLP
PLUS hear first-hand how to solve an HR challenge like the Olympics and discover how SAP's own People Agenda Journey is impacting directly on the business.
Visit the event website to register early to avoid missing out on this essential free of charge event as places are limited! Also click to view the full agenda and speaker biographies.
Alternatively, if you wish to register now, please submit your details here.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com