We’ve been asked to write blog posts and other things based upon content supplied by them and interviews with their people etc - and the blogger with the most points from the following activity wins an ipad 2:
- Own Blog post (4 points)
- Guest blog post (4 points)
- Tweets using hashtag (2 points)
- Retweets (3 points)
- YouTube video interview ( 5 points)
- Presentations e.g. slideshare, screenr, prezi
- Linkedin updates (2 points)
- Linkedin discussions (3 points)
- Linkedin discussion comments (2 points).
It’s an interesting idea, but I’m not participating – largely because I’ve been busy posting on other things over the last few weeks, meaning that I’m already well behind in the points ranking (Peter’s even written a book for them – I can’t even begin to guess how many points he’s earned for that!).
So this post is simply to note that I think it’s an interesting idea –and one that I hope catches on with other companies.
I also think it reinforces what I see as the shift in influence to the social world (see my last but one post).
So I’m sure it won’t take too long for someone to figure out a way of giving me an ipad!
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com .