Monday 1 June 2009

Blog problems

 

   There’s something really odd going on with this blog – I keep on getting error messages when opening an individual blog posts (although this is not consistent).

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and hope it doesn’t put you off reading Strategic HCM in the future.  Just looking at the main page or viewing posts by them (using blog labels) or date (using blog archive) doesn’t seem to give the same problems.

I’ve no idea what’s causing the problem, but rest assured, I’m on the case.

And if you do have any insights yourself, do please let me know!

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)